Friday, December 14, 2007

#20 Discovering Other Web 2.0 Tools

In looking at the award winners, I went to the organization category. I had used google docs before so I chose zoho to play around with. I liked the fact that most of the formatting tools were right there on the toolbar--very easy to find the tools you needed without a lot of menus. I added a template for a booklet and played around with it thinking it might be a good tool to use for the staff directory. I think this might work--not really sure though. I wasn't quite sure how to get back to things I created--maybe I was just too tired! I plan to go back and work with the staff directory idea and see if it would work although the privacy issue might be a problem. I looked at the spreadsheets and planner. This particular site got the best ratings. It's really an interesting process. I am amazed at how bright these folks are that created all this. My mind just doesn't work that way. I'm interested to see what others picked and their thoughts on it. So much to learn and so little time!

No comments: