Monday, December 17, 2007

#24 My thoughts

Well, it's been quite a journey through technology! I'm not sure I really believed that I would complete the whole thing. I can't say that I understand (or remember) everything I did, but as several of us have discussed, at least we've been exposed to it. Because of this, I have had several ideas that will help be accomplish some of my goals for 2008. There are so many opportunities to share with others through blogs, wikis, etc. --they seem almost endless! Because I have benefited from other libraries who use these technologies, I want to put them to use for us so that others can benefit from what we have done. I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to Jerianne for putting this all together and keeping us motivated all along the way. I also want to thank Laurel for supporting us and to the Friends for providing the MP3 incentives. I also want to say thank you to all the staff who participated and supported their co-workers in their endeavors to accomplish what for some of us was way out of our comfort zone. If you haven't finished or even started, I want to encourage you to take that leap into the unknown. I can't wait to see what great things come out of this!

No comments: