Sunday, December 16, 2007

#22 MyLibraryDV and R.E.A.D.S.

Interesting that this should be the next exercise. When we first got the free trial for MyLibraryDV I "checked out" several old movies. It worked fairly well, but it was slightly distorted. I don't know if it's my computer (it is slightly old and slow) or what. I did try downloading it to my computer at work, but still had the same problem. I have talked with several people who looked at some of the how to films that worked quite well. Hum, I'm still not wild about watching a movie on my computer screen though.

I have downloaded a few audios to my computer, but I'm not much of an audiobook person--I tend to prefer print books. I guess I'm just more visual. Since I don't have an MP3 player, only an iPod, I don't have a way to take it with me when I walk or work out at the gym. I do know that we have one of the highest usage rates in the state for R.E.A.D.S. --and how cool is that?!

No comments: